Beloved doctor in India succumbs to coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated

(Planet Today) Dr. K. K. Aggarwal, former president of the Indian Medical Association, has died one month after receiving his second dose of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

Aggarwal was beloved by many in India. In 2010 the government awarded him with India’s fourth-highest civilian award for contributions to medicine. He was unanimously elected to serve as the president of the Confederation of Medical Associations in Asia and Oceania for 2019 to 2020.

(Article by Arsenio Toledo republished from

The country’s mainstream media networks have been showering the recently deceased physician with praise. The Indian Express reported that he was a “doctor who put patients first till the very end.”

The doctor’s popularity grew rapidly during the coronavirus pandemic because he frequently posted videos on his social media platforms in which he would answer coronavirus-related questions and concerns from people. He also held live streams regarding aspects of the coronavirus and how to manage it.

But mainstream Indian media is ignoring the fact that Aggarwal was fully vaccinated when he died. He received his second dose of the coronavirus vaccine on Feb. 22. Two months later, he tested positive for COVID-19 and immediately began sharing his experiences online.

“I have taken three masks and a face shield. I will go now to get my CT scan done. All of you know that I have received two doses of the vaccine and I have got a classical breakthrough COVID,” said Aggarwal during one of his last live streams on April 27. “My CT scan is normal. Don’t be afraid of vaccination. It will ultimately prevent you against severe COVID.”

On May 7, Aggarwal’s team took over management of his social media accounts and announced that he was admitted to a healthcare facility in Delhi.

“Dr. K. K. Aggarwal … is being ably looked after by the doctors,” wrote his team in a post on his Twitter account. “His condition is stable and we are positive that he will recover soon.”

But on May 18, his team released a statement on his Twitter account announcing that Aggarwal had succumbed to his disease.

“I have COVID pneumonia, which is progressive,” he said on one of his last videos. “But even then, remember Raj Kapoor’s words: ‘The show must go on.'”

Fully vaccinated doctors in India still passing away from coronavirus

Aggarwal is not the only fully vaccinated doctor in India who died because of COVID-19.

Dr. Rajendra Kapila, an infectious disease specialist and professor at Rutgers University, died of COVID-19 on April 28. He passed away nearly three weeks after he initially tested positive for the coronavirus. He was fully vaccinated as well.

In a statement, Rutgers called Kapila “a genuine giant in the field of infectious diseases” and said that he was “recognized worldwide and sought out for his legendary knowledge and extraordinary clinical acumen in diagnosing and treating the most complex infectious diseases.”

Kapila, a resident of New Jersey, received both doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine before he boarded a plane bound for the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. He went to India to take care of his family.

Kapila’s wife told Hindustan Times that she and her husband had been working at a COVID-19 lab in New Jersey since the start of the pandemic and “had ensured a safe environment at home.”

“It is ironic that we came to India for two weeks and he contracted it here,” she added.

Back in Delhi, another doctor passed away on May 8 despite also being fully vaccinated. Dr. Anil Kumar Rawat was a surgeon with the Saroj Hospital in Delhi. He has worked in that hospital since the 1990s and has been described as a “jovial colleague” and a “thorough gentleman” by his peers. He received his second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine at the beginning of March. He contracted the coronavirus in late April.

Rawat was initially placed in home isolation but had to be admitted to the Saroj Hospital and put on a ventilator when his oxygen levels dipped below normal.

Before he was put on the ventilator, Rawat told his colleague: “I will come out of this. I have been fully vaccinated, I will come out.” While on the ventilator, he developed severe pneumonia, leading to respiratory failure. He was dead in two days.

Aside from passing mentions of their vaccination statuses, no mainstream media outlet in India has attempted to investigate whether the coronavirus vaccine is as effective as purported, especially since many of the country’s leading physicians are contracting and passing away from the virus it is supposed to protect people against.

Learn more about the supposed effectiveness of the coronavirus vaccines, and the many fully vaccinated individuals around the world who are still succumbing to the virus by reading the latest articles at

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Follow us on TruthSocial, X-Twitter, Gettr, Gab, VK, Anonup, Facebook and Telegram for interesting and mysterious bonus content!
If you are willing and able 👉 PayPal donate.
Free mail

نموذج الاتصال